Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Same Old

Hey there!

Well, after an exhausting weekend in Ontario, we are back at the grind. Rebecca is feeling somewhat better, although the nausea is still there. Sure was good to be back home for a bit, but as always, it is difficult to get back into the swing of things here. Of course, this also means I fell further behind in my readings...which means I should update my blog!?!

I guess I will keep this short. We will be coming home again next week Thursday night, but we have a wedding in St. Thomas on Saturday.

Feel free to email us so we know how you are doing. My apologies for the lack of correspondence thus far, but you are all in our thoughts and prayers.

In case you are interested, check out the link to my "writings" blog to read my submissions for my classes.

Hasta luego!

No comments: