Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We've Had Snow!

Guess what?! We had snow yesterday! What's up with that?





So...time for a quick update. Things are going well here in the midst of Phillies fever (World Series, Game 5, Part 2 tonight!). I have been able to get a few things done around the house to keep heating cost down. The past week we had a bit of a reprieve from school work, although that may have been the calm before the storm. I can't believe we have only 3 1/2 weeks left of classes! Yowzers!

Rebecca is feeling better, though very tired. She is learning lots and enjoying all her classes, and even got a higher mark than I in one assignment (emphasis on the ONE! ;-) )

Right now I am taking a break from 2 seven-page papers that are due next week. It looks like I will be spending some time doing some trim work next week, too, for my landlord (at another house).

So...that's about it, I think. Looking forward to the CCEF conference coming up in November. I really hope this will be a time of growth and learning for me (and others, of course). Unfortunately, Rebecca will not be here with me- she will be back home for Dave and Renee's wedding. (God's blessings to the two of you!) I will not be here alone, however; Eric and Joanne DeKorte will be here with me to comfort me in my loneliness (lol).

Until next time...Go Phillies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had some flurries here last week, too, but nothing that a camera would even be able to catch! Hope you guys are doing well, as it sounds like you are!
This week is VERY warm... I think we set a record today with 22 degrees... nice!
Good luck with the rest of your papers and assignments. Tell Becky I say CONGRATULATIONS on getting a higher score than Glen, even if it was only on ONE assignment!!!
Talk to you soon...
Kelly (and Kev and boys)